Files, arranged chronologically, of correspondence and papers of committees working on:
- (fols. 1-25) the place of psychology in the medical curriculum, 1921-9.
- (fols. 26-128) vocational tests, 1921-39.
- (fols. 129-36) a first year university course in experimental psychology, 1923-7.
- (fols. 137-50) the need for a training in psychology, 1931-3.
- (fols. 151-203) the routine manual factor in mechanical ability, 1931-9.
- (fols. 204-16) research in social psychology, 1934-6.
- (fol. 217) the means of testing the psychological aptitude of university students, c. 1936.
- Creation: 1921-39
Language of Materials
Dep. B.A.A.S. 365