Letters to Hodgson & Co.,, 1919-1935, n.d.
- (fols. 2-23) ten from Joseph Conrad, 1919-24
- (fols. 24-37) six from Jessie Conrad, 1926-35
- (fols. 38-50, 59-60) seven from Richard Curle, 1922-1926, with (fols. 51-58) a manuscript draft of Curle's preface to Hodgson's Conrad sale catalogue, 13 Mar. 1925
- (fols. 68-73) newspaper cuttings of obituaries and appreciations of Conrad, 1924
- Creation: 1919-1935, n.d.
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. c. 4802
Binding: bound by Morrell of Oxford in gilt-ruled half red morocco