Hensley Henson lectures, 1989-95
(fols. 1-109) Colin Morris, 'Crusading Ideologies', 1989
(fols. 110-241) lectures of Graham Leonard, 1991-2, including:
- (fols. 110-132) 'The Contingent Nature of Human Existence - its significance for the appeal to history'
- (fols. 133-56) 'Freedom and Obedience - the will of God in history'
- (fols. 157-75) 'The Community and the Individual - the claims of tradition'
- (fols. 176-94) 'Disorder, Evil and Sin'
- (fols. 195-218) 'Love and the Redemption of History'
- (fols. 219-41) 'The Grandeur of God and the Capacity of Man - the consummation of history'
(fols. 242-336) George M. Newlands, 'The Christian Future and Historical Change', 1995
- Creation: 1989-95
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. c. 2277