Working papers, 1976-1986, n.d.
Comprises files entitled:
- 'Medical Historical Papers (Miscellaneous)': correspondence and copies of correspondence regarding Florey, Fleming and Cairns, including correspondence with Ranyard West regarding Florey and Fleming, 1976-1981; photocopies of articles from journals; a transcript of a tape recording about Hugh Cairns by Dr. Konrad Hirschfield, house surgeon to Cairns at the London Hospital in the 1930s, originally sent to Gus Fraenkel, Cairns' biographer, c.1976-1984.
- 'Fleming, Hare's Essay': typescript regarding Fleming by R. Hare, [1982?].
- 'Fleming, New Scientist': mainly drafts of an article by Macfarlane, Fleming in Fact and Fantasy, 1983-1986.
- 'Fleming, Fan Mail': letters of appreciation regarding the biography, including a letter from Norman Heatley, 1984-1986.
- [No file title]: Miscellaneous items taken from other files, n.d.
- 1976-1986, n.d.
1 box (5 folders)