Development Education activity packs, 1994-1995 and n.d. [mid 1990s]
- 'The Big City pack: A photo pack for 5-11 year olds', 1994. The pack contains photographs of Dakar in Senegal, Phnom, Penh in Cambodia, Santiago in Chile and Glasgow in Scotland, with teaching notes.
- 'Cairo: Four children and their City', 1994. The multi-media pack is designed for eight to twelve year old children and includes photographs, worksheets and a booklet for teachers written by Dylan Theodore with asssistance from Angela Grunsell.
- 'Àyídà': Change and Development in Nigeria; a photo pack for 11-14 year olds', written by Ali Brownlie and Morounke Williams, 1995
- 'Famine pictures', n.d. [c. mid 1990s], by Ray Steele of Oxfam Education and Deirdre Brown of the Ulster Folk and Transport Museum. The images compare the impact and causes of famine in Ireland in the 1840s and in Somalia in 1992-1993.
- 'Poverty: Answering Back. Teachers' notes for the Oxfam & Channel 4 pack', n.d. [c.1996]. Teachers' notes only.
- 1994-1995 and n.d. [mid 1990s]
1 box (5 folders)