- (fol. 1) Statement of policy as to union of League of Nations Societies, nd.
- (fol. 3) draft scheme of organisation of a Federation of League of Nations Societies n.d.
- (fol. 7) weekly reports on the international situation Nov-Dec 1919
- (fol. 38) note on the reconstruction of the foreign sub-committees of the League of Nations Union, 1922
Papers concerning the history of the League of Nations movement, 1925-1944
- (fol. 43) correspondence, 1926-1940
- (fol. 57) note on the present position of the League of Nations, with suggestions for rendering it more effective, by Dickinson, 
- (fol. 67) memoranda by Dickinson on the origins of the League of Nations Society, n.d.
- (fol. 89) suggestions for a short history of the League of Nations movement to be written by Gilbert Murray, 1938
- (fol. 149) notice of Dickinson's death, and a contribution by Theodore Marburg to the Dickinson memorial volume, 1944
With (fol. 154) miscellaneous press cuttings about the League of Nations movement, 1917-1920, and 1939
Articles and pamphlets concerning the League of Nations movement including: leaflets published by the League to Enforce Peace
- (fol. 200) An Appeal to Public Opinion, by A. Lawrence Lowell, n.d.
- (fol. 201) The League to Enforce Peace Its Proposals and What They Mean, by W. H. Taft, n.d.
- (fol. 208) A World Court and International Police, by Everett P. Wheeler, published by the American Society for Judicial Settlement of International Disputes, 1916
- (fol. 220) Proposals for the Prevention of Future Wars, by Viscount Bryce and others, first published 1917
- (fol. 250) leaflets setting out the objects of the League of Nations Society, 1916-1918
- Creation: 1916-1940
Language of Materials
MS. Eng hist. c. 406