Development Education activity packs, 1977-1978 and n.d. [mid 1970s - early 1980s]
- 'Intermediate Technology Design Problem' series, 1977 and n.d. [mid 1970s-early 1980s]
- 'Appropriate Technology Design Problem' series, n.d. [late 1970s-early 1980s]
- 'Samanvaya School; an Indian community study; a resource wallet for teachers', 1977. The pack includes information sheets, photographs and film strips.
- Street Campaign materials for Oxfam Week, 1977, issued by the Education Department, 1977. The folder includes information for launching a Young Oxfam campaign and teachers' notes and resource list based on 'The Family of Man' theme.
- 'Brass Tacks: Youth Action Pack', two versions n.d. [c.1977-1978]. The packs were published by Oxfam and Christian Aid, and consist of a collection of 'Brass Tacks' information sheets encouraging young people to organise activities campaigning for social change.
- Study-action pack series, 1978, on topics including the experiences of Bolivian families moving from the Altiplano to the Amazonian jungle, and self-reliance in Tanzanian primary schools. The three packs include wallcharts, filmstrips and materials for teachers.
- 1977-1978 and n.d. [mid 1970s - early 1980s]
1 box (6 folders)
Biographical / Historical
The 'Appropriate Technology Design Problem' series of activity packs was designed by Paul Sherlock, Technical Education Adviser, for students in sixth forms, colleges and polytechnics