Miscellaneous essays, lectures and papers on the philosophy of religion, theology and Christian ethics, 1908-1935
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/1) 'The Devil in Literature - an essay upon the Mythology of the Evil One... Read before "Etanos" 1908'. Notebook with blue paper covers ii + 40 leaves, 28-39 blank.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/2) 'Lectures on the Philosophy of Religious Evolution Delivered at the Foyer D'Etudiants, Kingsway, March-April 1916'. i + 59 leaves.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/3) 'Lectures on the Philosophy of St. Paul - Somerville College, Oxford, 1918'. i + 11 leaves.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/4) 'The Church (group paper, Oxford, 1920) (written at Coniston, April 13, 1920)'. 24 pages; orange exercise book.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/5) 'The Philosophy of the Christian Religion' Sept. 29, 1920. 'Sent to Theology, Oct. 1 1920'. 14 pages.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/6) 'Historical Background of N[ew] T[estament] Thought. The Group, Oct. 1930'. 15 leaves.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/7) 'Science, Religion and Civilisation... delivered in Coventry Cathedral... 1930...'. i + 16 leaves.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/8) 'War in its relation to Christian Ethics with special reference to the Lambeth Report, 1930 - paper read to the Group, on 17 November 1932'. 11 leaves.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/9) 'Rule-making and Rule-breaking - Sermon preached in St. Mary the Virgin's Church, Oxford, 5 May 1935'. 18 leaves.
- (Dep. Collingwood 1/10) 'Religious Intolerance', 'Unfinished address for Lady Margaret Hall...' n.d. 5 leaves.
- Creation: 1908-1935
Language of Materials
Dep. Collingwood 1
['Money & Morals', originally in this box, transferred to Dep. Collingwood 6/8].