Lectures and talks, 1920-1937
- File 1: 'Innocent III', n.d. [c.1920-1928]
- File 2: [untitled] the development of the rules and methods of historical criticism, read at Liverpool [University of], March 1920
- File 3: 'The Bible in the Middle Ages', read at [John] Rylands Library [University of Manchester] to Churches Conference, 27 Apr 1922
- File 4: 'The Roman Contribution to our Civilisation: Rome and the Growth of the Modern State', a lecture given to the Classical Association of Scotland, Glasgow Centre and the Glasgow University Alexandrian Society, 16 Nov 1923
- File 5: [untitled] manuscript notes on lecture on a proposed catalogue of Latin Incipits, given to the American Historical Association at Richmond, Virginia, 1924 [unpublished]; includes note from Father Delehaye, and typewriten summary of Powicke's paper on same.
- File 6: 'The Church and the People in the Middle Ages' address read at Leeds to a Summer School, 1926-1927
- File 7: [untitled] address read at a History Lunch of 3rd Year students in [University of] Manchester, n.d. [c.1937]