Festschrift articles, 1961-1988, n.d.
Comprises correspondence, papers and drafts:
- Grga Novak (1969) ‘Rune and the Caput Adriae’, 1969-1970, n.d.
- Cyril Fox (1962) ‘Gahistorf and Caister-on-Sea: Two Finds of Late Bronze Age Irish Gold’, 1961, n.d.
- R. Clarke von Brunn (1980) ‘The Landsdown Sun Disc’, 1978-1980, n.d.
- Michael Duignan (1981) ‘The Wearing of the Brooch: Early Iron Age Dress Among the Irish’, 1980-1981, n.d.
- Marija Gimbutas (1987) ‘Archaeologists and Indo-Europeanists; can they mate? Hindrances and Hopes’, 1984-1988, n.d.
- Creation: 1961-1988, n.d.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This material is not yet available.
- From the Collection: Hawkes | Charles Francis Christopher | 1905-1992 | archaeologist and professor (Person)
- From the Collection: Hawkes | Charles Pascoe | 1877-1956 | Lieutenant Colonel (Person)