Briefings, policy papers and reports, 1988-1993
- CCO 506/64/1 - Assorted Conservative Collegiate Forum (CCF) reports and publications. Subjects include the future of higher education, National Union of Students (NUS), and freedom of speech on campus, 1988-1989;
- CCO 506/64/2 - Assorted CCF briefings and discussion documents, including a series of 'Worldwide Capitalism' documents, c. 1989-1990;
- CCO 506/64/3 - Assorted CCF briefings on student loans and student unions, c. 1989-1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/64/4 - Assorted CCF briefings and policy papers, mostly on student issues including loans, unions and housing, c. 1989-1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/64/5 - Foreign Policy Briefing on Defence and draft copy of 'New Times: Post-Thatcherism: Britain in the Nineties', 1990;
- CCO 506/64/6 - CCF briefing note for meeting with Party Chairman, Apr 1991;
- CCO 506/64/7 - CCF briefings relating to their student union campaign, c. 1992-1993 (= Closed).
- Creation: 1988-1993
1 box (7 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed.