Membership, recruitment and elections, 1988-1993
- CCO 506/62/1 - Letters from Peter Morrison MP [Conservative Collegiate Forum (CCF) Chairman, 1988-1989] inviting academics to join CCF, 1988;
- CCO 506/62/2 - Correspondence relating to the appointment of CCF officers, mostly National Student Director, 1988-1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/62/3 - 'Student Conservative Organisation and Recruitment Exercise Spring 1990' papers: lists and analysis of CCF branches, including level of activity and membership numbers, 1989;
- CCO 506/62/4 - 'CCF General Recruitment Leaflet' draft, n.d. [late 1980s];
- CCO 506/62/5 - Recruitment file, including freshers' fair planning, publicity material, and a list of Conservative Student Societies, c. 1990;
- CCO 506/62/6 - Recruitment file, including publicity material, recruitment planning, and draft leaflets for freshers' fairs, 1990; 1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/62/7 - Miscellaneous correspondence relating to elections and membership. Comprises a letter from Andrew Caesar-Gordon to Phillip Malcom inviting him to join a club of ex-CCF members, and a letter relating to the consultation process involved in appointing the CCF National Student Director, 1991; c. 1993 (= Closed).
- Creation: 1988-1993
1 box (7 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed.