Campaigns and publicity, c. 1988-1993
- CCO 506/61/6 - Student loans material, mostly relating to the Conservative Collegiate Forum (CCF) Student Loans Information Campaign (S.L.I.C.), c. 1988-1991;
- CCO 506/61/7 - Papers relating to 1989 freshers' fairs publicity material, including printing and distribution plans, and draft poster designs, 1989;
- CCO 506/61/8 - CCF Graphics pack: 'Political Posters: Into the '90s', 1989;
- CCO 506/61/9 - CCF Graphics pack: 'Campaign Clip-Art: The Right Stuff', 1989;
- CCO 506/61/10 - Publicity leaflets, including 'Policy Points for Students' created by Conservative Central Office (CCO) Youth Department, n.d. [late 1980s];
- CCO 506/61/11 - Publicity and organisation file: mailings, notices, minutes, memoranda, 1990-1991 [some folios have been closed];
- CCO 506/61/12 - Papers relating to the CCF campaign against the National Union of Students (NUS) and student unions, 1991;
- CCO 506/61/13 - Assorted campaign and publicity materials, 1991-1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/61/14 - Campaigning leaflets and posters relating to the 1992 General Election, n.d. [1991/1992].
- Creation: c. 1988-1993
1 box (9 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed.