Reform and reorganisation, 1986-1993
- CCO 506/57/1 - Papers, reports, correspondence and memoranda relating to the rules, structure and constitution of the Conservative Collegiate Forum (CCF), 1986-1992;
- CCO 506/57/2 - Papers relating to CCF reform and constitution, including the introduction of internal democracy, c. 1986-1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/57/3 - Papers relating to the CCF Rules Revision Committee, including the Scottish CCF constitution, c. 1987-1989;
- CCO 506/57/4 - Papers relating to CCF reform and constitution. File also includes correspondence regarding the proposed change of area for Royal Holloway & Bedford New College and Wye College, from the Greater London Area to South Eastern Area, c. 1987-1992;
- CCO 506/57/5 - Papers relating to the proposed constitution for Conservative Students, 1992;
- CCO 506/57/6 - Papers relating to the Conservative Students constitution, including drafts, amendments and criticisms, 1992-1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/57/7 - Correspondence with the National Union Executive Committee regarding the Conservative Students constitution, 1992-1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/57/8 - Papers and correspondence relating to CCF reform, including 'National Union - Youth Review: Report to Sir Basil Feldman on Conservative Students', 1993 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/57/9 - The Conservative Students Constitution, amended 27/10/93, 1993 (= Closed).
- Creation: 1986-1993
1 box (9 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed.