Legal, disciplinary and constitutional matters, 1985-1987; c. 1991
- CCO 506/49/11 (Folder 1) - Papers and correspondence relating to the 1985 Committee of Enquiry into Federation of Conservatives (FCS) affairs and the subsequent winding up of FCS. File also includes papers on constitutional changes and other controversies, 1985-1986;
- CCO 506/49/11 (Folder 2) - Papers and correspondence relating to the 1985 Committee of Enquiry into FCS affairs, including personal accounts of events, 1985 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/49/12 - Papers and correspondence relating to the 1985 Committee of Enquiry into FCS affairs, planning and re-organisation post-Enquiry, other controversies, and the foundation of the Conservative Collegiate Forum, 1985-1987;
- CCO 506/49/13 - Loose press cutting: 'Tory cleared of threat to kill', concerning court case against former FCS Vice-Chairman Douglas Smith, n.d. .
- Creation: 1985-1987; c. 1991
1 box (4 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed.
CCO 506/49/11 divided across 2 folders.