Legal, disciplinary and constitutional matters, 1985-1986
- CCO 506/49/6 - Papers and correspondence relating to the eligibility of Douglas Smith to stand as Vice Chairman of the Federation of Conservative Students (FCS), 1985;
- CCO 506/49/7 - Report detailing far-right and racist influences in FCS, c. 1985;
- CCO 506/49/8 - Report on Recent Developments in the Youth Organisations of the Party (includes papers relating to the 1985 Committee of Enquiry into FCS affairs), 1985-1986 (= Closed);
- CCO 506/49/9 - File on right-wing infiltration into FCS, constitutional changes, and other controversies. File also includes copy of 'We the People', a mocked-up manifesto for the 1987 election produced by FCS, 1985-1986;
- CCO 506/49/10 - Papers and correspondence relating to the 1985 Committee of Enquiry into FCS affairs, constitutional changes, and other controversies, 1985-1986.
- Creation: 1985-1986
1 box (5 folders)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some material is closed.