Vice Chairman's papers (Jenni Turco), 1976-1978
- CCO 506/35/1 - Papers relating to Jenni Turco's (née Yarwood) role within the Western Area Young Conservatives, including as area representative on the National Advisory Committee, 1976-1977;
- CCO 506/35/2 - Research file on regional and European policy, Nov 1976-Jun 1977;
- CCO 506/35/3 - Papers relating to the Young Conservatives National Advisory Committee, Western Area Young Conservatives, and Greater London Young Conservatives, Feb-Apr 1977 [some folios have been closed];
- CCO 506/35/4 - Assorted papers, mostly correspondence with other organisations, Mar-May 1977;
- CCO 506/35/5 - Assorted papers, including correspondence, meeting minutes, press cuttings, May-Jun 1977;
- CCO 506/35/6 - Assorted correspondence, training documents, circulars, Jun 1977-Aug 1978;
- CCO 506/35/7 - Papers relating to the National Union Executive Committee, including circulars, minutes and related material, Jun 1977-Nov 1978.
- Creation: 1976-1978
1 box (7 folders)
Language of Materials
Biographical / Historical
Jenni Turco, née Yarwood, was Vice Chairman of the Young Conservatives from 1977-1979, with specific responsibility for the 'International Department' from c. September 1978. She was also National Vice Chairman of the Young European Democrats (YED) from October 1978.