Minutes and papers, 1978-1979
Comprises Jenni Turco's (Vice Chairman) papers:
- CCO 506/19/19 - Reports, notices, national competition material, Jan-Mar 1978;
- CCO 506/19/20 - Minutes, rules, notices, Mar-Apr 1978;
- CCO 506/19/21 - Meeting reports, papers, motions, May 1978;
- CCO 506/19/22 - Minutes, reports, motions, May-Jun 1978;
- CCO 506/19/23 - Minutes, reports, agendas, circulars, notices. Also includes Greater London Young Conservatives papers and assorted correspondence, Jun-Sep 1978 [some folios have been closed];
- CCO 506/19/24 - Minutes, officers' reports, circulars, Sep-Dec 1978;
- CCO 506/19/25 - Minutes, reports, circulars, Oct 1978-Mar 1979.
- Creation: 1978-1979
1 box (7 folders)
Language of Materials
Biographical / Historical
Jenni Turco, née Yarwood, was Vice Chairman of the Young Conservatives from 1977-1979, with specific responsibility for the 'International Department' from c. September 1978. She was also National Vice Chairman of the Young European Democrats (YED) from October 1978.