Class 'B' wooden globes, 1989, 2009, n.d.
Globes listed in Islamicate Celestial Globes:
- No. 72, M. Ashrāf Tūqādī Zādah, 1800, [1215 AH], located in Cairo.
- No. 76, located in the National Museum, Damascus.
- No. 73, M. ‘Ali al-Ḥusayni, 1806, [1221 AH].
Globes not listed in Islamicate Celestial Globes:
- Ahuan Islamic Art, globe no. 10, [1806-1807], 1221 AH. Also includes correspondence, 2009.
- Mușțafa al-Khulūsī, 1841, [1257 AH], located in Sarajevo, private collection.
- Ahuan Islamic Art, globe no. 5, c.18th century.
- Globe located in the Mevlano Museum, Kenya. Also includes correspondence, 1989.
- Unknown globe located in the Museum of Islamic Art, Doha.
- Creation: 1989, 2009, n.d.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This material is not yet available.
- From the Collection: Smith | Emilie | Savage- | b 1941 | historian of science (Person)