Class ‘B’ globes, n.d.
Globes listed in Islamicate Celestial Globes:
- No. 64, M. Zamān, [c.1640], located in Cairo.
- No. 81, [c.1650], located in Oxford.
- No. 66, Ḍiyā al-Dīn, 1648, [1058 AH], located in Patna, India, private collection.
- No. 67, [c.1650], located in the Institut du Monde Arabe, Paris.
- No. 68, Hāmid Lāhūrī, 1655, [1065 AH], located in the Whipple Museum, Cambridge.
- No. 70, 1672, [1083 AH], located in the National Museum of Pakistan, Karachi.
- No. 71, Ḍiyā al-Dīn, 1676, [1087 AH], located in the Red Fort, India, inventory number inv. 40.414.
Globes not listed in Islamicate Celestial Globes:
- Ḍiyā al-Dīn, [1675-1676], 1086 AH.
- Creation: n.d.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This material is not yet available.
- From the Collection: Smith | Emilie | Savage- | b 1941 | historian of science (Person)