Class ‘B’ globes, 2010-2013, n.d.
Globes not listed in Islamicate Celestial Globes:
- Unsigned/undated, c.1250-1350, Tantu, Estonia. Also includes correspondence, 2010-2013.
Globes listed in Islamicate Celestial Globes:
- No. 59, Badr ibn ‘Abdallāh Mawlà Badī al-Zamān, 1140, [535 AH], located in Tehran.
- No. 60, Abd al-Raḥmān ibn Burhān al-Mawṣilī, , 718 AH, located in Oxford.
- No. 61, Muhammad b. Ja ‘far al-Aṣṭurlābī, 1410, [813 AH].
- No. 62, Muhammad b. Ja ‘far al-Aṣṭurlābī, 1430, [834 AH], located in the British Museum, London.
- No. 63, 1603, [1012 AH], located in the Adler Planetarium, Chicago.
- No. 82, [c.1600], located in the National Maritime Museum, Greenwich, GLB 0142.
- No. 83, [c.1600], located in the Whipple Museum, Cambridge.
- Creation: 2010-2013, n.d.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This material is not yet available.
- From the Collection: Smith | Emilie | Savage- | b 1941 | historian of science (Person)