Class ‘A’ globes, n.d.
Globes listed in Islamicate Celestial Globes:
- No. 35, [1309-1315], located in the Musée du Louvre, Paris, Islam section MAO 825.
- No. 7, al-Kirmānī, 1362, [764 AH], located in Oxford.
- No. 8, al-Kirmānī, 1383, [785 AH].
- No. 9, al-Hāshmī al-Makkī, 1573, [981 AH].
Globes not listed in Islamicate Celestial Globes:
- du Sultan Murad III, 1579.
- Creation: n.d.
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
This material is not yet available.
- From the Collection: Smith | Emilie | Savage- | b 1941 | historian of science (Person)