Lectures: given and published, 1976-2020, n.d.
- ‘Flights of fancy: some imaginary debates in late antiquity’, in Geoffrey D. Dunn and Wendy Mayer, eds., Christians Shaping Identity from the Roman Empire to Byzantium. Studies Inspired by Pauline Allen, 2015.
- Robert Browning memoir, Proceedings of the British Academy, 2000
- Faber Lecture, Princeton University, 2014, ‘A World Full of Talk’ the Dialogic Turn in Late Antiquity’ ‘Bury, Baynes and Toynbee’, 2000
- ‘Absence of Byzantium’ and reactions from other scholars, Nea Hestia, 2008
- Ptarmigan Lecture, Faculty of Theology, Oxford, April 26, 2018. Published in Journal of Early Christian Studies, 2020.
- Creation: 1976-2020, n.d.
Language of Materials
- Greek, Modern (1453-)
Conditions Governing Access
This material is not yet available. Some material is closed.