Papers and Correspondence: Group Meetings, Jan-Mar 1990
Comprises papers and correspondence of Harald Rømer relating to arrangements for Group Meetings held Jan-Mar 1990.
- Howell, Paul, MEP for Norfolk;
- Moretti, Giovanni, Apostolic Nuncio in Brussels;
- Prout, Christopher, MEP for Shropshire and Stafford, and Chairman, European Democratic Group.
- Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE);
- Eastern Europe, collapse of communism;
- Eastern Europe, support for centre-right and conservative parties;
- European Parliament, business at plenary sessions;
- Speakers for Group Meetings.
- British Labour Group of the European Parliament, Programme of Work 1989-1992, [Oct 1989];
- Text of article by Christopher Jackson on democracy within the European Community, 9 Jan 1990;
- Conservative Research Department Brief prepared by Rachel Whetsone, 'The Ambulance Dispute', HE (90) 1, 9 Jan 1990;
- Memorandum by Madron Seligman and Tom Spencer, 'Organisational implications and actions in response to events in Eastern Europe', 17 Jan 1990;
- Draft paper by Ben Patterson, 'The EDG Approach to Economic and Monetary Union', 17 Jan 1990;
- European Democrat Union paper by James Elles and Ingo Friedrich, 'Background Paper on EC, EFTA and Eastern Europe', 1 Feb 1990.
- Creation: Jan-Mar 1990
1 box (2 folders)
Language of Materials
Includes papers in Danish, French and Italian.
Divided across two folders and arranged in reverse chronological order.