Annual Conference: 1971 (preparatory work), Aug 1970-Apr 1971
Papers of the ad-hoc working groups formed to research and produce papers for presentation at the 18th Annual Conference according to the conference theme, 'Britain's Role in a Changed World'. Comprises papers relating to:
- Working group membership;
- Working Group A: 'Overseas Aid';
- Working Group B(i): 'Policies which Britain should urge on her partners if Britain becomes a member of the Community';
- Special Paper B(ii): 'Britain's role in the event of her application to join the EEC failing';
- Working Group C(i): 'The importance of maritime policy with special reference to the Cape trade routes';
- Working Group C(ii): 'The internal pressures on African states arising from external factors';
- Working Group D: 'North Africa and the Middle East, with special reference to the Trucial States'.
- Aug 1970-Apr 1971
1 box (7 folders)
Language of Materials
Originally one file divided into seven sections. Each folder here comprises one section of the original file.