Skip to main content

Photograph of Was this the Original Purpose of the Tunnel [JJ version = Christ Church Tunnel'] [Henry George Liddell and Archdeacon Charles Carr Clerke in a weather house, 'dry and 'wet' respectively. cf. The George Gilbert Scott double-arch entrance to Christ Church Cathedral from Tom Quad] [John Johnson 163] by Thomas Shrimpton & Son publ., [c.1870]

G.A. Oxon. 4o 412, fol. 173

  • Request


  • [c.1870]


1 item

Language of Materials

  • English

Conditions Governing Access

Please order this material via SOLO.


G.A. Oxon. 4o 412, fol. 173

Repository Details

Part of the Bodleian Libraries Repository

Weston Library
Broad Street
Oxford OX1 3BG United Kingdom