Buckinghamshire records, Written in the first half of the 18th century
- Fol. 1. Pedigrees of county families
- Fol. 61. Statistics of births, marriages and deaths, 1702-08, and other notes from church registers
- Fol. 89. Church notes from Quainton, Aylesbury, Middle Claydon, and Bletchley: dedications of churches, etc.
- Fol. 151. 'An account of polls of freeholders at some elections ...', 1698-1705
- Creation: Written in the first half of the 18th century
Language of Materials
MS. Willis 8
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 16301
Mark by which the Collection was referred to until about A.D. 1870: fol. 8
13 3/4 × 8 3/4 in.