Chants, hymns and settings of the Te Deum, 1988-2001, n.d.
MS. Mus. b. 604
Chants and hymns (in alphabetical order by title):
- 10 chants harmonised by Ian Kellam. Only first 5 are present. Photocopy of short score, n.d.
- Christ high-ascended (tune, Hector). Photocopy of autograph short scores with and without organ accompaniment, n.d.
- Christ is light immortal. Autograph short score, May 1994.
- From the night of ages waking (tune, Fiat lux). Autograph short score, 1988.
- God is love. Autograph short score, n.d.
- Gresford. Autograph short score, n.d.
- Hymn for the Millennium. 2 working photocopies of autograph short score, one dated 24 Jun 1998, melody line only in another hand and incomplete proofs, n.d.
- Lord, it belongs not to my care. 2 photocopies of autograph score, one with words printed as text, n.d.
- The spacious firmament on high (tune, Carelle). 5 different (photo)copies, n.d.
- When to our world (tune, The Davann). Photocopy of short score, n.d.
- When sudden terror (tune, Little Rollright). Working manuscript and computer-produced short score, 2001.
- Group of hymns/simple anthems. Autographs and photocopies, n.d.
Settings of the Te Deum:
- Te Deum no. 1 for SSATTBB chorus and organ in English. Autograph score, Jun 1949.
- Te Deum no. 3 for SATB chorus, orchestra and organ. Autograph score, 9 Feb 1954.
- Te Deum for SATB chorus and organ in English. Autograph score 'corrected copy', 1962.
- Te Deum for unison voices and instrumental ensemble in Latin. Autograph score, 29 Aug 1972.
- Gloucester Te Deum for John Sanders & the choir of Gloucester Cathedral. Photocopy of autograph score dated 20 Jan 1981.
- 1988-2001, n.d.
Language of Materials
MS. Mus. b. 604