Natural History, 1935-1963
- Fols. 1-3: Letter from Duckworth to J.L.W. Hodgson, Private Secretary to the Governor, describing plants for Government House, 14 Nov 1935.
- Fols. 4-6: Letter in French, with translation, from Professor E. Bourdelle, Natural History Museum, Paris, and one from the Senior Education Officer, Onitsha, about ringed birds, 9 Apr and 2 May 1940.
- Fol. 7: Letter from A.M. Jones, Warden, Universities' Mission to Central Africa, Choma, Northern Rhodesia, to the Editor, Nigeria, about an article by Duckworth on the Food Ant, 18 Oct 1947.
- Fol. 8: Letter from W.E. Nkamkolo, Assistant Rural Education Officer, Umuahia, to the Editor, Nigeria, about entomological investigation, 16 Jun 1947.
- Fols. 9-11: "The Study of Butterflies and Moths" - unsigned typescript, n.d.
- Fols. 12-14: Part of paper about orchids read at Ebute Metta by F.H.J. Tyrer, n.d.
- Fols. 15-31: "Horticulture" - cyclostyled paper, n.d.
- Fols. 32-34: Letter from Longmans, Green & Co., to Duckworth in Cheltenham with a cancelled agreement for a book, entitled Flowers and Trees of Nigeria, by Duckworth and H.J. Savory, University College, Ibadan, 8 Jun 1956.
- Fol. 35: Card from the members of the Horticultural Education Association, South Wales and West Midlands Branch, in appreciation of a demonstration at Cowley Manor, 4 Jan 1963.
Language of Materials
MSS. Afr. s. 1451, box 4, file 3