A treatise on the original and rise of vicarages, late 17th century
A treatise on the original and rise of vicarages, [by Nicholas Battely, vicar of Beaksbourne.]
- Creation: late 17th century
Language of Materials
MS. Tanner 333
Other Finding Aids
Alfred Hackman, Catalogi codicum manuscriptorum Bibliothecae Bodleianae pars quarta codices viri admodum reverendi Thomae Tanneri, STP, episcopi Asaphensis, complectens (Oxford, 1860; reprinted with corrections, 1966), no. 333.
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 10160.
On paper, in quarto
- From the Collection: Sancroft | William | 1617-1693 | Archbishop of Canterbury (Person)
- From the Collection: Tanner | Thomas | 1674-1735 | Bishop of St Asaph and antiquary (Person)
- From the Collection: Allin | Sir | Thomas | 1612-1685 | Knight | Admiral (Person)
- From the Collection: Lenthall | Sir | William | 1591-1662 | Knight | Speaker of the House of Commons, Master of the Rolls (Person)