Correspondence, Jul 1982-Jun 1983
- Eggleton, Tony, Federal Director, Liberal Party of Australia;
- Eling, Ludger, Director, London Office, Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung;
- Hamilton, Scott, Head of International Office;
- Hurd, Douglas, Minister of State, Foreign and Commonwealth Office;
- Khol, Dr Andreas, Executive Secretary, European Democrat Union;
- Normanton, Tom, MP;
- Page, Richard, MP;
- Plumb, Sir Henry, Chairman, European Democratic Group;
- Ronald, Jason, Liberal Party of Australia;
- Sanderson, Sir Russell, Chairman of Executive Committee, National Union of Conservative and Unionist Associations;
- Thom, Stuart, Chairman, Foreign Affairs Forum;
- Wellesley, Charles, Marquess of Douro, MEP.
- Activities of the European Medium and Small Business Union;
- International Office budget;
- Party links between Britain and Italy;
- Relations with overseas parties;
- Meeting of the European Community's Research Programme, University of Manchester, 12 Nov 1982;
- Alianza Popular and its membership of the European Democrat Union;
- Arrangements for overseas visits.
- Itinerary for visit to London by German economic correspondents, 3-5 Jul 1983;
- Report by the Small Business Bureau, prepared by Christopher Kirkham-Sandy, May 1983;
- Report on Foreign Affairs Forum visit to the US Republican National Committee, 19 Oct-6 Nov 1982;
- Press release concerning Socialist International working group, 10 Sep 1982.
- Jul 1982-Jun 1983
1 box (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
Some folios have been closed.