Theological collections by Roman Catholic writers, written in different hands at the close of the 16th century
Theological collections by Roman Catholic writers:
- (p. 21) Extracts from a Latin Summa theologica: de spe, de oratione, de caritate, etc.
- (p. 430) Arguments against Luther, in Latin: beg. 'Lutherum certissimo haereticum fuisse.'.
- (p. 488) Arguments against Protestants, in Latin: beg. 'Hæreses Protestantium circa perceptionem Eucharistiæ. Aiunt nemini licere.'.
- (p. 536) Two letters, English and Latin, in reply to a Protestant, beg. 'Worshipfull ... syr, I have accordingly pervsed.'
(pp. 574-end) are blank.
- Creation: written in different hands at the close of the 16th century
Language of Materials
MS. Sancroft 6
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 10307.
8 1/2 × 6 1/4 in.