Papers and Correspondence: Group Meetings, Jan-Jul 1989
Comprises papers and correspondence of Harald Rømer relating to arrangements for Group Meetings held Jan-Jul 1989.
- Beazley, Christopher, MEP for Cornwall and Plymouth;
- Cot, Jean-Pierre, French MEP and Chairman, Socialist Group;
- Jackson, Caroline, MEP for Wiltshire;
- Jackson, Christopher, MEP for Kent East;
- McMillan-Scott, Edward, MEP for York;
- Morrison, Peter, Deputy Chairman of the Conservative Party;
- Prout, Christopher, MEP for Shropshire and Stafford, and Chairman, European Democratic Group;
- Teasdale, Anthony, Special Advisor to the Foreign Secretary.
- European Parliament, business at plenary sessions;
- Environmental Issues;
- Group Conference held in Leon, 3-7 Apr 1989;
- Group Policy Statements, drafting of;
- Speakers for Group Meetings.
- Chairman's notes for Group Meetings held Jan-Jul 1989;
- European Democratic Group information note on environmental issues, dated 29 Mar 1989;
- European Democratic Group information note, 'The Social Dimension to the Single Market', 29 Nov 1988, enclosed with Commission working paper of the same title, 14 Sep 1988 [SEC (88) 1148 final];
- Statement of Group Policy on Research and Technology, first draft, 14 Jul 1988;
- Statement of Group Policy for Youth and Education, n.d.;
- Statement of Group Policy, 'Information, Sport, Culture and Tourism - The People's Europe', n.d..
- Jan-Jul 1989
1 box (2 folders)
Language of Materials
Includes papers in Danish and Spanish.
Divided across two folders. Arranged by meeting date in reverse chronological order.