Various poems and prose pieces copied or preserved by Gough etc., Written in about 1740-1805, almost entirely by R. Gough
- Fol. 15. Various poems and prose pieces copied or preserved by Gough, of the 18th cent., some printed, including (fol. 26) Cambridge college pieces, etc.
- Fol. 124. prayers and sermons by Gough
- Fol. 169. drawings, paintings, engravings and etchings, some by Gough, the subjects including flowers, caricatures, views and sketches of all kinds, a few by Edward Haistwell, to whom some of the pieces in MS. Eng. poet. c. 5 are addressed; the etchings by Gough, chiefly of churches in England, begin at fol. 247
- Fol. 294. juvenile drawings by Gough in pencil, with the originals in Indian ink by his drawing master
- Creation: Written in about 1740-1805, almost entirely by R. Gough
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. poet. c. 6
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, no. 33551
14 5/8 × 9 3/4 in.