Autographs, chiefly franks, generally about 1800-1840
Autographs, chiefly franks, specimens of which (excluding franks) are:
- (fol. 11) mrs. Felicia Hemans;
- (fol. 16) the duke of Wellington, Jan. 12, 1830;
- (fol. 18) lord Eldon, Oct. 6, 1819;
- (fol. 40) mrs. Hannah More, July 6, 1809.
- Creation: generally about 1800-1840
Language of Materials
MS. Autogr. c. 2
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. V, no. 29899.
13 1/4 × 9 3/4 in.