Vol. xv-Vol. xvi, Written in 1912-1913 by A. Clark
MS. Top. Essex e. 28: Vol. xv, 107 leaves:
- Fol. 3. Alphabetical list of field-names in terrier of 1820 and in tithe-map of 1838
- Fols. 31v, 50v. list of farms, houses and cottages in 1912 from the rate-book
- Fol. 32. alphabetical list of farms in 1812
- Fol. 71. description of Great Leighs church
- Fols. 67v, 83. miscellaneous notes as (fol. 102v) lists of parish officers, for which see table of contents at fol. 1
- Fol. 96 are extracts from the overseers' accounts, 1836-48
MS. Top. Essex e. 29: Vol. xvi, 114 leaves, Notes from papers formerly belonging to George Taylor, parish clerk, followed (fol. 36) by miscellaneous notes on the church and other matters relating to Great Leighs, of which a full list is on fol. 1.
- Creation: Written in 1912-1913 by A. Clark
Language of Materials
MSS. Top. Essex e. 28-29
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 36298-36299
8 × 6 3/8 in.