Miscellaneous official papers relating to parliamentary and national affairs, 17th century
Miscellaneous official papers relating to parliamentary and national affairs, including:
- (fols. 1-46) papers from the collection of Sir Julius Caesar, mainly concerning proceedings in Parliament, 1625;
- (fols. 53-82) papers relating to the granting of Scottish and Irish peerages, 1628-1629;
- (fols. 94-103) account of proceedings in the House of Lords, 15 April 1640;
- (fols. 144-149) attested copies of petitions to the House of Commons from officials of the Court of Common Pleas, 1640-1641;
- (fols. 104-135, 254-267) two memorials on the fishing trade, n.d.;
- (fols. 284-292) journals of the House of Commons, 1685, sent to Francis North, 1st Baron Guilford, as Lord Keeper.
Verse in Crum.
- Creation: 17th century
Language of Materials
MS. North b. 1