Heraldic and genealogical notes, Written in the 18th and 19th century
Heraldic and genealogical notes, among which are:
- Fols. 4, 8. Pedigree, arms, etc. of Allington of Horseheath, copied and continued by William Cole, 1763, and (fol. 6) a genealogy of the same family by Arthur Collins, abt. 1740-50
- Fol. 27. A genealogy of the families of Crane, and Walpole, also by Collins
- Fol. 41. A genealogy of the family of FitzAlan, dukes of Arundel, with plan of the eastern part of the church of Arundel
- Fol. 48. An account of the More family picture at Burford, abt. A.D. 1800
- Fol. 49. A letter by A. Sharp, the mathematician, Jan. 8, 1701
- Fol. 62. Drawings of seals of religious houses, by B. Howlett, 1823-4
There are several engraved bookplates in the volume.
- Creation: Written in the 18th and 19th century
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. misc. a. 3
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, no. 35154
20 3/8 × 12 1/4 in.