Collection of seven English items, Written in different formal hands in the first half of the 17th century
- Fol. 3. 'Anno 1603. The arraignement of Sir Walter Raleigh knight at Winchester ... ', 27 Nov
- Fol. 12. 'A catalogue of the Nobilitie of England ...' and a list of the chief officers of the Royal Household, Courts of Justice, Admiralty, etc., with the fees payable to them, 1627
- Fol. 56. 'A relation of the carriage of the marriages that should have beene made betwene the Prince of Wales and the Infaunta Mayor and also afterward with the younger Infaunta', from 1611 to about 1623, a private account written by Sir Francis Cottington, who signs the preface in his own hand. Perhaps owned by James Barret. Another paper on the subject will be found at fol. 121
- Fol. 70. 'Causes of the Earle of Arundell his indictment', 1589
- Fol. 90. 'The order and passage of Billes in the lower House of Parliament ...'
- Fol. 107. 'A relacion of all the important passages of the Treatie held at Bruxells in ... 1622 ...'
- Fol. 134. The Informations against sir John Elliot, John Selden and others, 1629, with other papers on the same matter
- Creation: Written in different formal hands in the first half of the 17th century
Language of Materials
MS. Perrott 4
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 9769