Volume containing various lists, written in about 1750-1782
- (p. 1) A scanty alphabetical list (by surnames) of tokens mentioned in printed books;
- (p. 81) Lists of numbers of traders' names in Foster's collection at intervals from 1771 to 1782, and of his successive purchases, 1749-1781;
- (p. 85) Various lists connected with his collection;
- (p. 237) 'A list of [six] collectors [of tokens] begun in 1780', cf. pp. v, xi.
Much of the volume is blank.
- Creation: written in about 1750-1782
Language of Materials
MS. Num. c. 6
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. V, no. 27924.