After a printed broadside of W. Promper's Theses, Written A.D. 1644
MS. e Mus. 158
After a printed broadside of W. Promper's Theses, Oct. 1644, on the back of which is written a square of letters on 'Tota pulchra es Maria', etc.:
- Fol. 1. 'Commentarii in vniuersam Aristotelis Phisicam' by Wilhelm Promper, a minorite of Cologne, Aug. 23, 1644
- Fol. 33. is mutilated
- Fol. 60v. is 'Propositiones Hybemorum cum nomine Romano-Catholicorum Hyberniæ oblatæ suæ Maiestati' Carolo i (1645?)
- Fol. 62. 'Disputationes in libros duos [Aristotelis] de Generatione et Corruptione', by W. Promper, Sept. 24, 1644: 'audiuit frater Raphael Briscoe. Hybernus Killikensis'
- Fol. 77. 'Commentarii et disputationes cum quæstionibus in tres libros Aristotelis de Anima', by Petrus Kleinerman, minorite of Cologne, July 29, 1644: written by R. Briscoe, who has added some English on fol. 119v
- Fol. 120. 'Commentarii et disputationes cum quæstionibus in Aristotelis Methaphisycam', by P. Kleinerman, Nov. 2, 1644: written by R. Briscoe at the same date, 'Coloniae, in conuentu ad oliuas'
- Written A.D. 1644
Language of Materials
MS. e Mus. 158
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 3530
Manuscript acquired by the Bodleian Library (40)