Northamptonshire collections, Written in about 1720
Northamptonshire collections, among which are:
- P. 1. A copy of Domesday for the county, with index
- P. 93. 'Nomina villarum et feodorum militum,' temp. Edw. 1
- P. 175. Extracts from records, such as the Testa de Neville, largely relating to Peterborough abbey and its possessions in the county
- P. 285. Extracts from the 'Nomina villarum' 1316
Indexes of persons and places follow.
- Creation: Written in about 1720
Language of Materials
MS. Top. Northants c. 15
Bridges' Northamptonshire MSS. P. 15
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 16632
13 × 8 3/8 in.