Five English and Latin items, Written late in the 16th century in England
- Fol. 6. 14 'Controversiæ' on theological subjects, from the Roman Catholic point of view, in Latin: beg. 'Controuersia de summo Pontifice. Dubium primum. An Petrus.'
- Fol. 193. 'Resolutio quorundam dubiorum circa communicationem cum hæreticis in Anglia ...', in Latin: beg. 'Dubium primum. An cum iam legibus.'
- Fol. 213. 'Breife aduises how to confer with ordinarie heretykes:' beg. 'First he which doth confer.'
- Fol. 235. 'How to proceede with hereticks in their conuersion:' beg. 'Aboue all things to maike impression.'
- Fol. 239. As art. 2, without title: beg. An 'liceat administrare . Stola et supelliceum.' (fols. 254-389 are blank)
- Creation: Written late in the 16th century in England
Language of Materials
- Multiple languages
MS. Jones 53
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. III, no. 8961
4 7/8 × 4 in.