Miscellanea by E. W. B. Nicholson, Written about 1862-1890, chiefly by E. W. B. Nicholson
Miscellanea by E. W. B. Nicholson. Miscellaneous papers by E. W. B. Nicholson, some fragmentary. Among the finished pieces are:
- Fol. 6. an essay in a light vein entitled 'A Novel Auction'
- Fol. 11. a letter on the boundary of Europe and Asia
- Fol. 16. drafts of a speech on capital punishment
- Fol. 38. sketch-pedigree of the Cumberland and Lancashire families of Nicolson or Nicholson
- Creation: Written about 1862-1890, chiefly by E. W. B. Nicholson
Language of Materials
MS. Eng. misc. c. 82
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, no. 36102
13 1/2 × 9 in.