Collection ofLatin and English items, Written in various hands of the 2nd half of the 17th century
- Fol. 3. Office copies of public records, chiefly 13th-14th-cent. patent rolls, as specified in Huddesford's catalogue
- Fol. 46. extracts by William Dugdale from MSS. Laud.Misc. 700, 748 and from Cott. MS. Domit. 8
- Fol. 53. 'Les nouns des abbesses de Berkyng', copied, probably by Ralph Sheldon, from MS. Univ. coll. Oxon. 169
- Fol. 58. copies of medieval deeds then at Christ Church, Oxford, and now at Bodley
- Fol. 77. 'A proporcion for the king's maiestie, the Qwyne's grace and the howsholde for oon meale being a fyshe meale according for the ordenaunce', late 16th cent., printed in John Gutch's Collectanea curiosa, i, no. i
- Fol. 90. a description in English of the burial of Mary, queen of Scots, in Francis Thynne's hand, similar to the French account in De Vita et rebus gestis Marie ... by Samuel Jebb (1725), ii. 653
- Fol. 107. a contemporary letter relating to the murder of sir Thomas Overbury and sir Walter Raleigh's expedition to Guiana
- Fol. 111. a note of the income of prince Henry [son of king James], and (fol. 114) 'A relation of the duke of Buckingham's entertainment in France, A.D. 1671'
- Fol. 125. a topographical and historical description of Holland, followed by verses of Joseph Scaliger, 'Admirandes terrae Hollandicae'
- Fol. 141. a collection for the history of prices (from 1056) by Gerard Langbaine, followed by extracts chiefly from printed sources concerning the customs of London
- Creation: Written in various hands of the 2nd half of the 17th century
Language of Materials
- Multiple languages
MS. Wood F. 32
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. II, no. 8494
13 1/10 × 8 1/5 in.