Arrangements by Robert Sherlaw Johnson (as listed in Part V of Austin Sherlaw-Johnson's A catalogue of the works of Robert Sherlaw Johnson , 2004), [1977-late 1990s], n.d.
MS. Mus. b. 530
- ASJ V/1. Three songs of Tove (from A. Schoenberg's Gurre-Lieder). 2 scores in ink and photocopy of a later autograph, .
- ASJ V/2. 'The rout trot' (A. Bliss) for piano duet. Early dot matrix computer copy, late 1980s.
- ASJ V/3. 'The suffering of the Queen of France' (J.L. Dussek) for piano and orchestra. Early computer score and parts, [1990s].
- ASJ V/4. 6 kleine Klavierstücke (A. Schoenberg) for orchestra. Photocopy of autograph score, [1970s?] and Sibelius score, post-1995.
- ASJ V/5. 'Voiles' (C. Debussy) for orchestra. Early computer score, [1990s].
- ASJ V/6. Piano sonata, movement 2 (E. Grieg) for orchestra. Early computer score, [1990s].
- ASJ V/7. 'Octandre' (E. Varèse) for piano. 2 differently annotated Sibelius prints, [late 1990s].
- ASJ V/8. 'Bogoroditse Devo (Ave Maria)' (from S. Rachmaninov's Vespers) for organ. Early computer copy, [1990s].
- ASJ V/9. 'By Mirabel bridge' (Auvergne folk-song) for Northumbrian pipes, flute and viola. Sibelius score, post-1995.
- ASJ V/10. 'The bells' (W. Byrd) for piano. Sibelius print, .
- ASJ V/11. 'The coronation scene' (from M. Mussoursky's opera Boris Godunov) for piano. Sibelius print, .
- 'Cubana' from 'Piezas Españolas' (M. de Falla) for orchestra. Sibelius score, [late 1990s].
- Façade (W. Walton) for piano. Copy in pencil, n.d.
- Gloria (Pycard) from Old Hall manuscript edited for 5 voices. Score in ink, n.d.
- 'Svete tikyi' ('Joyful radiance') (from S. Rachmaninoff's 'Vespers') for organ. Sibelius print (last 16 bars), .
- Various handbell arrangements. Sibelius prints, post-1995.
- [1977-late 1990s], n.d.
MS. Mus. b. 530