Drafts and responsa of Scipio Gentilis, written perhaps early in the 17th cent.
- (fol. 1) 'Explicatio Juris Feudalis tradita à cl. v. Huberto Giphanio ...', a copy: ends imperfect in a section 'de investitura solemni.'
- (fol. 27) 'De contrahenda emptione', 'Hug. Donnellj.'
- (fols. 70b) Responsa of Scipio Gentilis, partly in his hand
- (fol. 158d) 'De jurisdictione ...' by Scipio Gentilis, a draft of the first few chapters, chiefly in his own hand, followed by miscellaneous legal papers unarranged.
- Creation: written perhaps early in the 17th cent.
Language of Materials
MS. D'Orville 603
Auct. X. 6. 5
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no 17481
13 5/8 × 8 5/8 in.