A Breviary, Written in the second half of the 12th century
A Breviary, imperfect at beginning and end, consisting of:
- The Proprium de Tempore and Proprium Sanctorum in one series (fol. 1)
- The Commune Sanctorum (fol. 383)
- Among the saints are Vitus, Modestus, and Crescentia (fol. 25), Hermagoras and Fortunatus (fol. 53v)
Fols. 58-9 are a later insertion. There are musical notes.
- Creation: Written in the second half of the 12th century
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 360
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19445
- See Frere, Bibl. Mus.-Liturg. , p. 18.
On parchment, imperfect at beginning and end
12 × 8 1/2 in.