Part of a Roman Missal, Written in the 15th century in Italy
Part of a Roman Missal, consisting of:
- Part of the Proprium Sanctorum, beginning in the Mass for St. John the Evangelist's day (fol. 1)
- The Ordinary and Canon of the Mass, each wanting its first leaf (fols. 31, 36)
- 'Commune Sanctorum' (fol. 40)
- Votive masses (fol. 53v)
- Benedictions (fol. 69v), and smaller offices' secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie
There are some later additions.
- Creation: Written in the 15th century in Italy
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 290
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19389
7 1/4 × 5 3/8 in.