'...Offitium beate Marie Virginis secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', Written in the 15th century in Italy
'...Offitium beate Marie Virginis secundum consuetudinem Romane Curie', preceded by a calendar (fol. 1), and followed by:
- 'Offitium Crucis compositum per ... papam Johannem xxij ...' (fol, 111)
- 'Offitium Crucis maius ...' (fol. 117d)
- 'Offitium in agenda mortuorum' (fol. 177)
- Penitential Psalms with litany (fol. 244)
- The Gradual Psalms (fol. 277)
- Prayers (fol. 296)
- 'Missa beate Virginis Marie' (fol. 306v)
The calendar and litany contain unusual names, but it is difficult to assign them to any one district in Italy.
- Creation: Written in the 15th century in Italy
Language of Materials
MS. Canon. Liturg. 268
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. IV, no. 19370
On parchment, with some small miniatures, borders, etc.
5 × 3 7/8 in.